Juggernaut Platformer Character (Sprites)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
2d warrior machrom platformer game character assets
  • Juggernaut Platformer Character — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/2d-game-sprites/juggernaut-platformer-character-2520

<h3>The Juggernaut- Game ready character</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Hate him or love him. This is your chance to buy a lovely designed and animated badass character for your next game.</p><p>Features:</p>

• He is drawn in Illustrator therefore 100% Vector.
    • Each body part is exported as a single sprite AND packed in a spritesheet using a similiar software like texture packer to reduce space and increase performance.
    • Fully rigged and animations exported as single sprites AND packed in a spritesheet
    • Both source files .ai and .scml (Illustrator and Spriter files) are included. So easy to edit and fit your needs
    • Everything is organized and named properly.
    • Quality tested on Construct 2 and Unity3D game engines.
    • Additional drawn asset . The healing ward which has some basic animations too.

<p>Details:</p>

• 30 body parts
    • 17 animations ( Idle, Idle 2, Attack, Attack 2, Hurt , Hurt Idle, Death, Walk, Run, Slide, Jump, Win Emote, Surprise Moment, Forward Roll, Balance , Kick, Summon Healing Ward)
    • Healing ward with 3 animations (Basic Hover, Follow Hero, Time?s up)

<p>You can contact me at any time. I give you full support. If you need help in general or for example you are missing one animation feel free to send me an email.</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Juggernaut Platformer Character

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)