Interactive book (Game Templates)

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • Interactive book — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/interactive-book-2359

<p>Interactive book</p><p>This template is created in the program Construct 2</p><p>Create your interactive books in the template for sites, mobile platforms or PC.</p><p>Settings:</p><p>Platform HTML5</p><p>The window size is 1280x720</p><p>The layout size 1280x1400</p><p>landscape orientation. Mobile platform Any</p><p>The maximum number of layers 7</p><p>download: 16.1 mb(capx.)</p><p>memory use: 27.3 mb</p><p>Events: 212</p><p>Optimized for mobile platforms</p><p>Control:</p><p>ZOOM: CTRL+mouse wheel down/up, zoom touch for mobile platforms,buttons on the control panel</p><p>Scrolling: touch scrolling, mouse wheel</p><p>Turn over the leaves: buttons on the control panel or the left/right keyboard</p>

• Template ready to be filled with text
    • 9 pages of text and endlessly blank pages
    • one mini game

<p>Can run it as is on your site or to create for mobile platforms.</p><p>http://clown-replenishment-21161.bitballoon.com/</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Interactive book

• Just purchased this but it won't open in Construct 2 due to missing behaviors and effects. How do you install the behaviors 'MoveTo' and 'Light' and the 'Adjust HSB' effect? What folders do I move them to? The project will not open in Construct 2 until the behaviors and effects are installed. I can't install them until the project is opened. It's a Catch-22. How do I resolve this problem?

Win V.

• Hi. Throw plugins into the appropriate folder and open the file, that should work.

• Interesting!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi. Throw plugins into the appropriate folder and open the file, that should work.

Hey Saxan . It's NOT working. I did exactly what you said... I threw both of the plugins into the appropriate html 5 plugins folder, but I keep getting this message for some reason. Can you please help me out?

• > Hi. Throw plugins into the appropriate folder and open the file, that should work.

>

Hey Saxan . It's NOT working. I did exactly what you said... I threw both of the plugins into the appropriate html 5 plugins folder, but I keep getting this message for some reason. Can you please help me out?

I got the behavior to work (I was putting them in the plugin folder, not the Behaviors folder).

One more thing though... Where do I place the 'effects'? Also... when I use the page finder, the app seems to crash. Is that because the effects are not installed? If not, who do I fix that?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)