I18N (translation plugin) — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
<h3>What you buy here?</h3><div class="deshr"></div>
- I18N Plugin for C2 that lets you easily implement multi-language support in your app.
- Capx with implementation example (see screenshots/video).
- Example JSON file (translations) included in the capx.
<h3>What is I18N?</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>"Internationalization (sometimes shortened to "I18N , meaning "I - eighteen letters -N") is the process of planning and implementing products and services so that they can easily be adapted to specific local languages".</p><h3>Installation</h3><div class="deshr"></div>
- Just drag & drop c2addon to C2 editor
<h3>Compatibility</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>I18N plugin is JSON based which means it is compatible with browser, mobiles (also Canvas+), PC, and every other platform.</p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>
- Translate all the text-based objects in the layout with one action "Translate all",
- Translate single object
- Check if particular translation exists in JSON
- Load translations (JSON) directly from a string, local file or remote file (update translations without a need of updating your app)
- Nesting/categorizing translation keys (e.g. "menu.options.sound_on")
- All translations in one place (file)
- No limits in regards of text, languages, nesting
- Console warnings in case of any issues like missing translation for particular language
<h3>Plugins support</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Translate All action automatically scans and translates all the common text-based objects like Text, SpriteFont, SpriteFont+. </p><p>Any non standard text-objects can still be translated with I18N.Get("key") expression.</p><p>If you'd like me to add any other plugin support for Translate All action, just let me know by sending me an email.</p><h3>Warranty</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This plugin does not rely on any third party libraries (not even jQuery) so it will never get outdated or broken.</p>
Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about I18N (translation plugin)