Game Template 7 - LevelSelection (Templates)

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Fruit Slicer Template & Quality fruit and slice graphics (capx,c3p,png,illustrator files)
  • Game Template 7 - LevelSelection — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/game-template-7-levelselection-885

<h3>Description</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>You'll get an enhanced LevelSelection menu with following features.</p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Displays the record of each level at the LevelSelection Layer
    • Add as many levels as you want!
    • Well commented capx file
    • Levelnumbers using a Spritefont
    • All used graphics are included (.png only)
    • Free support and updates

<p>Feel free to implement this levelselection in any of your projects (privat or commercial), but note, you need one license (= one purchase) for each project. Save by purchasing license bundles!</p><h3>Support & Questions</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Buyers will find an URL for Support included in the package. For pre-sale questions, please use the comment area.</p><p>Thank you!</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Game Template 7 - LevelSelection

• Does it use the new LocalStorage?

i heard Webstorage no longer i supported.

I think that's pretty important to include in the description!

• Does it use the new LocalStorage?

i heard Webstorage no longer i supported.

I think that's pretty important to include in the description!

Hi,

Not yet, but I'm working on an update

Regards

Andreas

• Hi xanxion

The update for the LocalStorage is ready and on upload

Buyers will be notifed when it is ready for download.

Regards

Andreas

• Hello wanted to ask about the license package . if I buy this package and use it in my game that I want to sell I pay something extra to make money with my game ? sorry for the question but the translator does not translate well and not leave it entirely clear .

• Hello wanted to ask about the license package . if I buy this package and use it in my game that I want to sell I pay something extra to make money with my game ? sorry for the question but the translator does not translate well and not leave it entirely clear .

Hello Jaspe

what do you mean exactly with 'selling your game'? Do you mean to sell the source code in the scirra store like I do or do you mean to sell it on an Appstore (Google Play)?

If you want to sell the source code included with my levelselection you need to pay more, but if you want to sell your finished game in an Appstore it is fine with this license, so there is no need for an extra fee.

Let me know if you have further question

Regards Andreas

• Thank you! This answered my question , actually want to sell my game and finished with the package that I have acquired, Greetings!

• several questions

can i make above 100 levels in this

is their any star system ( 1star, 2star, 3 star)

• several questions

> can i make above 100 levels in this

> is their any star system ( 1star, 2star, 3 star)

This demo has already 60 levels. You can easily expand it to 100. Just increase the "levels" array and the "World" variable.

I'll assist you if you have any questions.

Yes, you can earn up to 3 stars, please see the demo.

Regards

Andy

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Update note:

Version 1.4.1 is at approval

Changelog

- Construct 3 project file added

- Replaced SpriteFont+ with the default "Text" plugin

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)