v1.04 submitted to the store for approval.
Editor property: Texture scale. To set the render scale of the webGL texture, compared to the image texture dimensions. Scales up to 2048x max.
- Object type is ignored.
- Object inst is ignored.
- Object type is in shadow list.
- Object inst casts a shadow.
-Texture scale. You can scale up the render texture to improve the quality of the shadows, or you can scale it down to conserve image memory.
- Number of shadow objects.
- Shadow object UID at index.
- Number in ignore list.
- Ignore object UID at index.
- Texture scale value.