Firebase Leaderboard (Game Templates)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • Hello. I ported the Firebase plugins to Construct 3 and I bought this Firebase Leaderboards template and tested this, and it works fine.

Link: construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/general-discussion-7/construct-master-collection-en-139046

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello. I ported the Firebase plugins to Construct 3 and I bought this Firebase Leaderboards template and tested this, and it works fine.

Link: construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/general-discussion-7/construct-master-collection-en-139046

Hi!

Thanks for porting Rexrainbows plugins to C3. However I only use free plugins (as far as possible) for my templates.

Also thank you for purchasing and testing my template with Construct 3.

I recommend you to make separate bundles instead of one big bundle. Just my personal opinion.

For instance, what would be the price for the "rexrainbow firebase package"?

Thanks,

Andy

• Hi!

Thanks for porting Rexrainbows plugins to C3. However I only use free plugins (as far as possible) for my templates.

Also thank you for purchasing and testing my template with Construct 3.

I recommend you to make separate bundles instead of one big bundle. Just my personal opinion.

For instance, what would be the price for the "rexrainbow firebase package"?

Thanks,

Andy

Hello, I completely understand and you're welcome. I'm just considering people's options to how they can still use Firebase even in Construct 3.

Regarding your recommendation.

I don't think separate bundles will work. The Construct Master Collection is an ever innovating collection, which means, as time passes, the collection will keep getting bigger and upgraded, because as I've explained there, I usually make private addons. But from now on, I plan to release all the addons I make from that moment on, that I think will benefit the Construct Community, but I will have to take into account the generalized state of the addons plus their documentations and support.

Each plugin inside the bundle isn't a lightweight plugin, they are full-packed, each plugin there has full-packed features on what they have been advertised. Usually each plugin would be my typical $20.00 to $30.00 plugin in my normal Scirra Store listing. I also take into account the C2 support, C2.5runtime support and C3runtime support.

The Firebase plugins are different, they are only half the price of my typical addons, because I only did half the work.

But still considering the huge API and different bundle collections included in the Construct Master Collection like the PlayFab Master Collection, Mobile Master Collection, Game Master Collection, Firebase Master Collection and the Web Master Collection.

I believe it really is a fair price. Each plugin which normally cost $20.00 to $30.00, now only costs around $1.50 to $2.50 each, I think this is already a huge and cheap deal. And also, as time passes you get more plugins, that becomes about $0.50 per plugin as time passes.

The only way that I can make them cheaper is to include the entire package to the bundle.

I hope that explains it.

Cheers!

• I see your point. From this point of view, I have to agree with you.

However if you should ever consider to make a "Rexrainbow Firebase Plugin" standalone package,

I would think about to integrate it in my template.

Of course, not the plugins themself but the updated c3p file. So every customer can decide to purchase the package from you to use the construct 3 version of my template.

So if this is a deal for you, just contact me in a private message.

Best,

Andy

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)