Firebase Leaderboard (Game Templates)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • Firebase Leaderboard — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/firebase-leaderboard-4325

<h3>About</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Get a online leaderboard powered by Firebase! The template comes with a graphical (fully editable) ranking table!</p><p>Also it has a complete game account solution on board!</p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Optimized for HTML5 (Web) and Desktop games
    • Game Account with coin and inventory sync to a firebase database (array sync)
    • fully commented and online documentation available!

<h3>Includes</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Capx file
    • Used Firebase Addons (made by rexrainbow)
    • Asset (as .ai and .png)
    • URLs for support and documentation
    • Support & Updates

<h3>Important</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>1) I do not recommend this template for beginners! The firebase handling can be confusing for fresh Construct devs.</p><p>2) The game template WILL NOT work with Cocoon's Canvas+ engine. Also WebView is not tested (may work however).</p><p>3) Customization is not covered by support</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Firebase Leaderboard

• Fantastic! I will gladly buy this, even though I have the firebase accounts from the seller already.

I requested this feature, and within a week, the seller had it online. Love the fancy look to the leaderboard! It's fantastic!

Can't stress enough how helpful the seller is with support.

Many thanks, this is a great help!

• Fantastic! I will gladly buy this, even though I have the firebase accounts from the seller already.

I requested this feature, and within a week, the seller had it online. Love the fancy look to the leaderboard! It's fantastic!

Can't stress enough how helpful the seller is with support.

Many thanks, this is a great help!

Thank you very much for your feedback

I'm glad the template is helpful for you!

best,

Andy

• Hi Andreas, what about anonymous submission of score, for example player wanna submit his score without login via gmail, facebook etc, just by putting and submit some nickname is it possible?

• Hi!

Sorry for the late respone. Haven't checked that the forum was moved.

Sadly this isn't possible with the Firebase Plugin I used. It requiers an UserID in order to send the score.

I'm using this plugin for the leaderboard functions.

c2rexplugins.weebly.com/rex_firebase_leaderboard.html

If you know any other plugin, I'll make a version using an alternative plugin then.

Best,

Andy

• Hey I saw your template and I am really interested to buy it but before going future I just want to know one thing. Lets say we have top 10 scores and I am at 40 position so can it display top 10 players and in end (11th position) my score.?

• Hi,

thank you for your comment. I never have thought about such a function. Let me try to implement it.

I'll keep you posted.

Thank you!

• Hey I saw your template and I am really interested to buy it but before going future I just want to know one thing. Lets say we have top 10 scores and I am at 40 position so can it display top 10 players and in end (11th position) my score.?

Got it working :) Update is on upload!

• > Hey I saw your template and I am really interested to buy it but before going future I just want to know one thing. Lets say we have top 10 scores and I am at 40 position so can it display top 10 players and in end (11th position) my score.?

Got it working :) Update is on upload!

Wow thanks alot.

• You're welcome. Let me know if you need any further help.

Best,

Andy

• HI, Is the leaderboard working on Construct3 or only Construct2?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • HI, Is the leaderboard working on Construct3 or only Construct2?

Hi,

sadly only with construct 2 for now. rexrainbow has decided to do not port his plugins to construct 3 anymore. So there are not all Firebase plugins ported yet.

Once there is a working Firebase plugin for C3, I'll add a version for it.

Best,

Andy

• Starting on Sunday 00:00 AM this and all other items from me are on sale!

Save 50% for 10 days!

• Hi, how cool is the table. Congratulations!

I will buy, but I wanted to know first if it works normal in construct 3.

Waiting for reply

• Hi, how cool is the table. Congratulations!

I will buy, but I wanted to know first if it works normal in construct 3.

Waiting for reply

Hi!

Thanks for your interesst in my leaderboard template. Sadly rexrainbow has decided to not port all plugins to Construct 3. The firebase plugins do count to the not ported plugins.

So it will work for Construct 2 only, for now.

Best regards,

Andy

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)