Fantastic Quest Map Navigation (Game Templates)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • Fantastic Quest Map Navigation — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/fantastic-quest-map-navigation-4208

• Construct 2 and 3 compatible

<h3>For Artistic Map Designers</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This templates allows you to easly create a Map to navigate in a single image, it's perfect if you have an artistic map or ilustration to use, also if you like to create a hand made map or waypoint style map.</p><h3>Intuitive Map Navigation</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>The player will be able to:</p>

• Search for important posts divided in kingdoms, cities and places.
    • Get information about the place like story, dungeon, missions, treasures, mission completion, and much more...
    • Link between the map and layouts with a simple text, to allow the player to go inside missions and cities directly from the map.

<h3>Customizable and configurable</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>The entire data comes from a CSV so you can update your maps without exporting the game, also is easy to edit in excel or google sheets. </p><h3>Plugins Needed and included</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• RexRainbow's CSV to Array (to load data)
    • Lunarray's lite tween (for special effects)
    • ---

<p>If you have questions, just ask me directly! :D</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Fantastic Quest Map Navigation

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • HI kingpirux, Thanks for the template. I just bought it. It's awesome and super easy.

I have question, how do I integrate this with online google spreadsheet? I change the AJAX request url to my published google spreadsheet csv, but it doesnt work. Thanks

EDIT: I found the solution, it's the delimiter. It should be comma not semicolon.^^ Thanks^^

• HI kingpirux, Thanks for the template. I just bought it. It's awesome and super easy.

I have question, how do I integrate this with online google spreadsheet? I change the AJAX request url to my published google spreadsheet csv, but it doesnt work. Thanks

EDIT: I found the solution, it's the delimiter. It should be comma not semicolon.^^ Thanks^^

So happy to see you fuond the solution :D sorry for late response, the new forum is being implemented and i couldnt found your post!.

Any other question or feature just ask! ^^

• HI kingpirux, I would like to know if it is possible for user to change the name of certain maps in game and the change is saved in the spreadsheet I use?

Thanks

• nothaseo Yes you can do that, it's as simple as replace the variable in the array categories. Also remember to save it using the construct save sistem because if you try to save it as json it will prompt a download that makes it annoying for the user. So by simply having a save state, just check in the loading screen if it exist and load the save, instead of the database csv.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)