Endless Battle March Pack (Game Music)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
6 looping tracks to use in your games and projects. These tracks are in the style of the 1960s detective movie genre.
  • Endless Battle March Pack — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-music/endless-battle-march-pack-1820

<p>The rain is falling strong from the sky, yet your army advances through the storm. The air is filled with tension as day break is near and the enemy is getting closer. Nothing will stop you, be it rain, thunder, or the Gods themselves!</p><p>These are some of the images I had in mind when I composed this Audio Asset!</p><p>In what does this Audio Pack consist?</p>

• 9 fully loopable tracks with 3 intensity levels which change seamlessly (soft, medium, forte)

<p>In your game, start playing all three levels of a track number (for example endless_battle_march1_soft, endless_battle_march1_med, endless_battle_march1_forte), set the volume of two of the tracks to zero and simply crossfade between them to adapt the intensity to the action in your game!</p><p>All files are in MP3 and OGG format, in 160kb/s quality.</p><p>Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube to get news about my future projects!</p><p>Hope you enjoy this and don't forget to leave a comment/review!! :-)</p><p>Sincerely,</p><p>Marma</p><p>marmadeveloper.wix.com/marmamusic</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Endless Battle March Pack

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)