Custom Controls Menu — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
<p>Custom Controls Menu is a complete options interface for customizable controls on PC games. Modularly designed, it can be drag / dropped into any project, and configured to your needs in minutes.</p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>
- Fully configurable keyboard controls customization
- Will not save if any values are empty
- Easy to use interface with useful functions such as clear all, reset, and reset all.
- Asks the player to confirm overwrites.
- Toggle key code displays for user simplification.
- Modular: simply paste into your project and tune to your needs.
- Fully detailed comments
- Well organized code can be easily edited or removed as needed.
- Comes with a demo and a tutorial.
<p>In this day of game development, there is no excuse to have non-configurable controls. Save yourself a few hours with this template!</p><h3>Planned Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>
- Gamepad support
- Multiplayer profiles
Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Custom Controls Menu