Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins (Plugins)

0 favourites
  • cordova twitter plugin?

• cranberrygame Since we bought your plugins from the store. Does the 2% revenue share with admob still apply? Do we get a license key?

• cranberrygame

Hi,

your iap plugin need to be updated specially for the new cordova ios 4.0.1

when i add your plugin i got black screen

take a look on this https://cordova.apache.org/news/2015/12 ... lease.html

the in app browser plugin was updated in the link

• cranberrygame

Hi,

I just purchased the cordova plugins. I am trying to use the Canvas2Image plugin. I've added the plug in to my construct2 project and an event to call it. I installed the corresponding cordova plugin into cordova. After deploying to ios and the app calls the plug in, my screen goes black and the app stops working.

This does not appear to work. Any ideas?

Thank You

• Hi cranberrygame

do you consider to make a Localization plugin for Cordova/CocoonIO?

If not, how much do you charge for making it?

Just let me know!

Thank you!

• can you make AZTEC code scanner?

Using phone camera, you scan code and you receive text uncoded

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I believe once you buy the plugins, you are entitled to updates, correct? How do you go about getting them? I bought them back in December and I am curious if there are any updates. Thanks.

• I believe once you buy the plugins, you are entitled to updates, correct? How do you go about getting them? I bought them back in December and I am curious if there are any updates. Thanks.

There are, just check your download area.

You don't get notifed by scirra. It should work, but I never have got an email for an update.

Regards

Andy

• AndreasR - Thank you, but what do you mean by my "download area"? I'm not sure what you are referring to. Thanks.

• AndreasR - Thank you, but what do you mean by my "download area"? I'm not sure what you are referring to. Thanks.

Check this link: https://www.scirra.com/store/downloads

There you'll find all your purchases. Then click on the Cordova Plugin Download Button and choose the latest version and download it.

Regards

Andy

• I am really interested in buying this plug-in pack, but my strength is in graphic design and not in technical integration and I note that the author has not added to this post (created by him) since Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:45 pm . I also note that a common complaint is lack of documentation. Can I buy this pack in confidence knowing that I will get the support I will almost certainly need to get some of these plug-ins to work?

Looking forward to your input

• Cranberrygame, I've tried to build my project in Intel XDK for android crasswalk with your facebook plugin, but XDK just show "Build failed".

I've done everything like in your tutorial on github for this plugin. Is there any solutions for this problem?

• AndresR - Thank you!!

Geforio - how did you implement using XDK? Did you try to add using the plugin manager or through additions.xml?

• AndresR - Thank you!!

Geforio - how did you implement using XDK? Did you try to add using the plugin manager or through additions.xml?

If you use the new Intel XDK Version and the latest beta of c2 (r226+) then select "Use new Intel XDK format" while exporting with Cordova.

You find a guide here.

How to build with Intel XDK 3088

I'm about to test a most used Cordova Plugins made by cranberrygame and then I'll post it there. If you miss something, let me know.

Regards

Andy

• Nice tutorial, AndreasR! So far I've tried cranberrygames plugins like FlurryAnalytics and RevMob and they work perfectly. But I still can't launch facebook plugin. Will be waiting for your post with tests!

CDogs1964, I've tried both ways and both time Intel XDK show "Build Failed"

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)