Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins (Plugins)

0 favourites
  • nmpm192 Iolva

all cranberry plugins are now updated to lastest sdk and CLI 5.1.1

you have to install the plugin thru plugins manager and not additions.xml

i will try to made a video / tutorial later

• make someone with c2 and intel please.

thank you for your help, really

• matrixreal

If you that I will help you with something because I not able to build using plugins (hmm, I don't know what I'm doing wrong)

Thanks!

• There is a google analytics plugin? i bought the package but cant found that plugin!

tx.

pd: a video on how to install the plugins, and go to the process of export via intelXDK i vote for that too!

• matrixreal

If you that I will help you with something because I not able to build using plugins (hmm, I don't know what I'm doing wrong)

Thanks!

Hi,

I made a short guide showing you how to add the plugins to the latest version of Intel XDK without using the additional.xml file.

https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/i ... va-plugin/

cranberrygame

Finally you get the revenue you earn! Wish you good success with your plugins.

Awesome job!

Regards

• AndreasR

It would be nice if your can describe what type of project should we select at the moment of create the project on Intel XDK.

Also how to export the game to a project on Intel XDK.

I will try to follow your steps!

Thanks!!

• AndreasR

It would be nice if your can describe what type of project should we select at the moment of create the project on Intel XDK.

Also how to export the game to a project on Intel XDK.

I will try to follow your steps!

Thanks!!

I made a quick guide for you. It worked on my end, so it should do the same on yours.

https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/i ... 2-project/

Let me know if you have any further struggles with building an App in Intel XDK.

Regards

Andy

• > San Ki Kwong, Can you describe better how to install?

>

> I copied the files into the construct2 folder but they don't appear in the ide.

> With construct2 closed, also tried to drag each file into the construct executable icon. Then Construct2 opens and it gives an error.

> Do I have to drag the folder or individual files, and where to drop them ?

> Thanks,

>

> JD

>

You have to drag and drop the .c2addon files into the IDE and it will install. Just make sure to restart the IDE for the plugins to take effect.

and cranberrygame, I had previously bought and used most of these plugins and had created the individual plugin folders inside the C2/../plugins folder

eg: C:\Program Files\Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\cranberrygame_CordovaAdColony[/i]

Now when I drag the .c2addon I dont see this fodler getting refreshed with new version. I also dont see any new folder getting created for other new .c2addon that I add to C2. But when I restart C2, I see teh new plugins in the Object Dialog!!

So my question is where are these Plugins installed on our local machine? I am asking because I periodically check for new updates and keep my plugin folder updated.

Thanks in advance for the help!

• cranberrygame I have been using some of your plugins and I am happy to see you taking this step. I purchased the plugins earlier so that I would have the latest and I wonder if there is any documentation describing each plugin? What events and actions are available for each?

Example: I cannot seem to preload a reward video with the Unity Ads plugin, but I can check if one is loaded? There is actually "Loaded rewarded video ad" and "On rewarded video ad loaded".

Any help would be appreciated.

Best of luck on your sales!

• I got AdMob and UnityAds working fine with your help Thank you so much!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • cranberrygame

I am getting the following error on XDK when I try to build my game for iOS:

[quote:tedz9wwh]In file included from .../LastoftesurvivorsV4_iOS/platforms/ios/Last of the Survivors/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/Admob.m:5:

.../LastoftesurvivorsV4_iOS/platforms/ios/Last of the Survivors/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/Admob.h:8:9: fatal error: 'GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h' file not found

#import <GoogleMobileAds/GADAdSize.h>

^

1 error generated.

Could you please help me out as soon as possible? I have borrowed an iPad Mac just for building purpose.

• cranberrygame Awesome plugins cranberry! Very much worth the price. I got Ads, google play achievements/leader board, and iAP purchases working on my Android game Flying Ninja Cat. I look forward to any updates.

• Awesome!

• Please help me i want just have the possibillity of export to Cordova !!!!!!

• Please help me i want just have the possibillity of export to Cordova !!!!!!

For that I guess you need at least the Personal License of Construct 2

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)