350 Buttons No.1 (Icons)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Small pixel icons for the 3 most popular controller types.
  • 350 Buttons No.1 — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/icons-for-game-dev/350-buttons-no1-2893

<h3>Really big collection of buttons!</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This asset pack has more than 350 different buttons. All buttons contains hand-picked game related icons. All buttons are size 256x256 pixels (png files).</p><p>The asset pack also includes 10 color variations of all buttons, so it it easy for you to pick the color that fits the color schema of your game.</p><p>Lots of icons like:</p>

• UI (play, help, back, menu and so on)
    • Weapons and armour (bows, axes, blades, shields and so on)
    • Magic (attacks, puffs and so on)
    • Animals (bat, bear, camel and more)
    • Objects (food, bed, books, tent and more)
    • Zodiac signs
    • Dices
    • and much more

<p>Included is also an explanation of how to make your own button with same style as the button in this pack. Needed png files is of cause included as well.</p><p>Save time, buy this asset!</p><p>Enjoy!</p><p>/Mikael</p><h3>More?</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>If you like this asset or perhaps want me to add something, please let me know - and please rate it. Thanks!</p><p>... and don't forget to check out my 350 Sprite Fonts!</p><h3>License</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Purchasing this pack will allow you to use the assets in not only one but in all games you ever make.</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about 350 Buttons No.1

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)