Animated counter — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
<h3>What you buy here?</h3><div class="deshr"></div>
- Animated Counter behavior for C2/C3.
- Two example capxes
<h3>What is Animated Counter behavior?</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>It's a behavior for text-typed objects like Text or SpriteFont. Probably the most popular use case is for HUD score or kill counters. Just set the counter to specified numeric value and it will animate (increment or decrement) to this value.</p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>
- Very easy to use (one action is enough to start animating),
- Set, Add, Subtract actions to control the counter,
- On animation started/finished conditions
- Stop, Force finish actions
- Compatible with all text-based objects (also SpriteFont+ and other variations)
<h3>Warranty</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This plugin does not rely on any third party libraries so it will never get outdated or broken. </p><p>Note that all of my plugins work with all platforms (including Cocoon Canvas+) unless described otherwise in the description.</p><p>I'm a full time programmer, in case of encountering any issues, please send me an email, I'll fix it ASAP!</p><h3>Want to be notified about updates?</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Join my Discord server: discord.gg/cjEg45m%3C/p%3E
Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Animated counter