Android app with C2. Tips&Tricks (EBooks)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Android app with C2. Tips&Tricks — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/ebooks/android-app-with-c2-tipstricks-1254

<p>This e-book will teach you how to convert your Construct 2 HTML5 game into a mobile application for any Android device. I will guide you step by step, explaining most important options you will come across. I will also reveal some good practices, hints, tips and tricks which you won't find anywhere else. </p><p>I will show you common problems Construct 2 developers tend to find on their way and certainly solutions to them. I will also tell you how to improve your app performance and avoid most popular mistakes developers make after releasing the application to Google Play, as well as other useful information to make your development life easier. You will also find a lot of useful links to most valuable tutorials, manuals and other sources of practical knowledge.</p><p>In short � reading this book will save you many weeks of investigation, reading, searching and frustration caused by �unexpected� problems.</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Android app with C2. Tips&Tricks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)