43 8x8 food tiles (Graphics)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Over 1700 16x16 pixel art RPG icons for item and skills
  • 43 8x8 food tiles — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-graphics/43-8x8-food-tiles-961

<p>43 different foods usable for icons or pixelart sprites. sized at: 8x8 , 16x16 , 32x32</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about 43 8x8 food tiles

• like how the title says 43 and the image 42 nice pixel graphics though

• Oops, I don't know if it's a typo or an oversight XD

at any rate, thank you very much it's comments like this that make me want to continue.

Do you have any suggestions on pixel art objects that people will want to buy?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Oops, I don't know if it's a typo or an oversight XD

at any rate, thank you very much it's comments like this that make me want to continue.

Do you have any suggestions on pixel art objects that people will want to buy?

not sure what other people tastes are like, but from my personal taste as 8 pixel graphics and what i wold love to buy now, is some fish characters sprite sheet

and as for pixel graphics , in general, most people use it, to bring back old NES games back, so that's a starter for your assets what you could design

graphics such as Hudson's adventure island, and others like it, and the old Prince of Persia, where you go into dungeons and kill skeletons, had so much fun playing those games, and i bet most people on scirra forums did, so for sure if you'd be selling something like those(not 100% clones cause then you'd be in the infringement area), people wold buy.... some people.... atleast ... and retro games are the new game theme like this days!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)