What kind of program you may want?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I want to practice my skills at programming in either Java or JavaScript and I'm running out of ideas and projects , so you have any project on your mind related to game development or whatnot , or if you have a request for any new plugin or behavior in mind please type it down here. Please it is urgent.

Thank you all in advance

• I love your enthusiasm as usual Naji, but as such I have a challenge you can try if you want to brush up on Java and C2 plugin Javascript:

1.) Make a Java program that when given a CurrentAngle and TargetAngle will tell you whether Clockwise or Counter Clockwise is the shortest direction to turn to get there (if the same then just go Clockwise). Try do this is in as few lines of code as you can!

2.) Convert that Java code to a C2 plugin where you supply the parameters directly as an expression (eg: not as an action or event).

Good luck

• I love your enthusiasm as usual Naji, but as such I have a challenge you can try if you want to brush up on Java and C2 plugin Javascript:

1.) Make a Java program that when given a CurrentAngle and TargetAngle will tell you whether Clockwise or Counter Clockwise is the shortest direction to turn to get there (if the same then just go Clockwise). Try do this is in as few lines of code as you can!

2.) Convert that Java code to a C2 plugin where you supply the parameters directly as an expression (eg: not as an action or event).

Good luck

First Thank you so much for giving me these challenges!

The first one is kinda easy because it requires math knowledge and it's basics of programming.

The second one I'll try because I made behavior before and this will be my first time I program a plugin for C2.

P.S. I'm developing a new minimal JavaScript IDE for Web Developers in Java! I'll announce it once I finish it!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Naji Try to do the angle comparisons in the first task with only 3 if/else statements and 2 variables but good luck! and cool looking forward to that too then

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)