The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi everyone.

My name is MehanicalMan. I like to create something.

• Hi! I'm WhyDotIO and since a child I have adored games and I want to be making them! I love Undertale, Fran Bow, Melanie Martinez and Olly Alexander from Years and Years!

• Helo, I'm Sigit From Indonesia

I am interested in construct2 and I want to learn to make the game fun , I tried all ages can use the game that I created later

• Hello, everyone!

I'm DIcky Fadli Nugraha from Pekanbaru,Riau, Indonesia.

I'm a self-motivated person with positive attitude and my passion is for innovation and to win is my inspiration.

My ambition is to become a software developer.

My strengths are positive thinking and hard work, self-learning, challenge, dedicated to work, helpful.

It's great to be finally here. I've been dreaming about the opportunity and possibilities of working collectively.

Email are fine but nothing beats face to face. Working like this has always been a passion. In my free time of like to sing, take pictures.

I assure that I can develop with some new concepts in the field I work.

My goal is to get a respectable position.

About my family:.

We are 5 members. My father's name is Kailash Soni and he is a constructor.

My mother's name is Pushpa and she is a housewife.

I have brother and sister.

My short term goal is to prove myself by achieving given targets, to work efficiently and effectively on given task.

My role is to understand the client requirement.

That's all.

• hi

• Hello there, I'm from Colombia, i'm just curious about this, perhaps something good will come out as a result or not, but I'm looking forward to enjoying the ride.

• I am a professional assignment, essay and dissertation writer at one of the best dissertation help UK provider known as Quality Dissertation. I am mostly providing academic consultancy services to students who are struggling to write their college and university coursework or homework properly. I am quite aware about the importance of dissertation writing in any qualification and I personally take it very serious. I am good at assisting students of all levels who are doing their masters or undergraduate qualification. Most of my students have scored a first in their essays and academics and my main aim is to assist those college students who are not good at academic writing and fail their assignments. I am also a part-time career planner providing free career and academic consultancy service during weekends. I look forward to assist or help anybody I could in their education and academics to help them score good in their writing exams. Apart from this I enjoy cooking and travelling also reading.

• [quote:2qnpruuo]HELLO I AM A CHEESEBURGER

Cheeseburger3

• Hello I'm Doris, I'm new to game development, learning C language right now, I really want to create my own games~~~ Nice to see you guys! BTW I'm 24 years old and come from mainland China, developing games by myself and my partner ~

• Hi. It's good to be here. That's all!

• السلام عليكم مبرمجمن الجزائر أطمح للعمل في هذا المجال و الشهرة

شكرا لكم الى ادارة الموقع وكل الأعضاء

• /!\ I FRENCH /!

Bonjour je suis un jeune, passionée de jeux vidéo, et un jour j'ai découvert le Batch et j'ai trouvé cool, alors j'ai commencé le HTML, et j'ai aussi aimé.

Alors je me suis dit: "Il y a pleins de bons jeux en flash, et si j'en faisait" Mais malheuresement Flash meurt, alors je suis aller sur Unity, sans aucune compétence en C# ou Javascript, je me suis découragé.

Mais j'avais oublier construct 2, aucune ligne de code ou autre alors je suis venu.

Je prévois de faire un jeu a la doodle jump.

Merci

• Hi i'm Tyo from Pontianak Indonesia, i'm newbie and i always be Newbie, coz i always hungry of knowledge

• hi there, im CandleCREATIONS a small time computer hobbyist, game lover and artist.

cant wait to learn more about some amazing game design

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Greetings all!!

I am going to be using this software in my classroom this year and am excited to learn more about it!!

Stephanie Pike

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)