Still taking postcards?

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • I sent mine a month ago, hopefully it got to the HQ okay

• Hopefully they still do, i just sent mine!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hopefully they still do, i just sent mine!

They should share a panorama wall of the postcards, would be interesting

• The probably need a pretty big wall

• Hi! Some of them went to our old office (Electroline House). I am going to pick them up at some point in the not too distant future and PM people when I do! In the meantime, please take note of our new address which should be updated everywhere

Don't worry, any sent to our old address are not lost!

Edit: Blarg, saying that, old address is still in forum footer! My fault, sorry!

• Hi! Some of them went to our old office (Electroline House). I am going to pick them up at some point in the not too distant future and PM people when I do! In the meantime, please take note of our new address which should be updated everywhere

Edit: Blarg, saying that, old address is still in forum footer! My fault, sorry!

Oops, that's a wee bit...

Did you manage to find all of the January postcards?

• Argh sorry! Right will get them soon I promise! Can't believe I forgot, if you send me an email with your postal address I'll send you a small gift box to say sorry (and as soon as I get the postcard will also give you your badge as well )

• Argh sorry! Right will get them soon I promise! Can't believe I forgot, if you send me an email with your postal address I'll send you a small gift box to say sorry (and as soon as I get the postcard will also give you your badge as well )

Wow, thanks Tom !!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)