So My Wife Got Into A Car Accident

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Template for a police car chase game, fully documented in comments and video
  • LOL deadeye, considering nobody got hurt, that's kinda hilarious

Yeah, it was pretty funny. There were people from blocks around who came to gawk at it.

Aside from my landlord (who was outside at the time) I was the first one there. At first all I could do was stand there gaping at it. The chick who lived in the apartment above was looking down out of her window and asked me rather casually "Is that a car sticking out of their apartment?" "Yes." "Should I call 911?" "YES." That's when I ran to get my camera.

Anyway, what's new with your situation, SB? Any news? Got some pics to share?

• Yeah got some pics now... gonna take them to work with me today and resize+upload them... kinda busy today though so might upload tonight after work acctually.

Also, wife kinda got whiplash as well... took a day to set in with the muscle pain etc... She's going to the doctor today to get checked out, but still overall pretty good considering.

• Aw man, that sucks. Neck injuries are a bitch. Still I suppose it's something to be thankful for that nobody was hurt any worse than that.

Hope she feels better soon.

• Aw man, that sucks. Neck injuries are a bitch. Still I suppose it's something to be thankful for that nobody was hurt any worse than that.

Hope she feels better soon.

Cheers Mate... so do I.

I forgot to bring the photo's with me to work for upload yesterday, and again today (I was in a bit of a rush to get here) so I will try to get them done tonight... which reminds me I have some links to M to SuperV as well lol...

Must remember these things!

• Thats mental man. Glad everyone is ok.

The other driver must have been annoyed to ruin a Skyline! :O

• Thats mental man. Glad everyone is ok.

The other driver must have been annoyed to ruin a Skyline! :O

LOL yeah, strangely enough his car was not too damaged, and was drivable after the collision... Out car on the other hand is a real mess.

Would post photos now, but I'm at a friends house and the camera is at home

too busy surfing the web for stock photo's anyway so IU can do some killer editing on my project's title screen etc.

Might make a thread in a sec about my new project... get some feedback before I go too far and everyone says it sucks lol

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • How forgetful am I?? Wow... priority update for this thread to follow up tonight or tomorrow... will upload the pics of the car. They are STILL sitting on the camera, I haven't downloaded them from the memory card yet... too busy getting the house in order for my daughters 2nd birthday party this weekend!

In between all the work, car crashing, birthday parties, medical issues, and trying to make a game... I have no time left!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)