So I got a new phone...

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • For info, it arrived broken! :O So I sent it back and got an LG Viewty (which is cheaper anyway).

I'll see how it goes over the next few days. It looks very very nice though.

Damn broken? That sucks... also I heard the Viewty has severe software issues, I was recommended by the guy who owns the phone store not to get it.

D:

Hopefully it's not as bad as he made it sound!

• I wish the N95 had worked, but I can't find anything wrong with the Viewty yet.

The only annoying thing is the MicroSD slot is under the battery .

• I wish the N95 had worked, but I can't find anything wrong with the Viewty yet.

The only annoying thing is the MicroSD slot is under the battery .

Yeah that's like the Nokia 6500 I bought about a week before the N95... I ended up giving the 6500 to my wife because she practically stole it from me anyway... the memory card was next to the battery, but you couldn't get it out without removing the battery first, and the SIM card was tucked UNDER the memory card... talk about annoying to change it over for whatever reason.

• Ah well.. I don't suppose I'll be changing it that often anyway.

Battery is still full after 2 good days useage, which is nice to see.

I do miss the GPS on the N95 though, handy.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ah well.. I don't suppose I'll be changing it that often anyway.

Battery is still full after 2 good days useage, which is nice to see.

I do miss the GPS on the N95 though, handy.

Yeah the GPS is nice, though I wanted to punch mine the other day because it made me go the LONGEST WAY POSSIBLE... I just wanted to test it out even though I knew where I was going, and the trip took an extra 15 minutes (it was meant to be a 30 minute journey that ended up taking closer to 45) to get where I was going. The voice is rather annoying as well... "In 500 meters, turn left. Now turn left!"

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)