My Blog and WIP Story

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
An interactive story book template with narration, find hidden images, settings, pages, character interaction.
  • I know I don't post on the forums much, but I have been very busy with things, like a story I am working on, called "Nathan". (Well, right now its "Nathan Series" because I am uploading the story in chapters.) I post the parts for it on my Blog and my Deviant Art. I also post stuff I am doing on my blog (Which is what a Blog is I guess.) such as games in Construct or Videos WIP.

So without further a due...

http://phobos001.blogspot.com/

If you want a complete list of parts I have done with the story, or want to know what it's about, I will make a mini-site in the future and update the post with a link. Until then, read the parts I posted on my blog, starting with "Hide and Seek...GONE WRONG."

Tell me what you think of it, please. I don't get much feedback on it. :

(Also, it's not meant to be taken super-seriously, and I try to make it funny as well. Don't expect a super-blockbuster okay?)

-Phobos001

• Bump?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • For some reason I had lots of trouble getting that to display.

Weird, DA always had such nice code.

Finally got to read one of them (hide and seek gone wrong) but I stopped when I realized it's not even remotely game-related.

Sorry XD

• For some reason I had lots of trouble getting that to display.

Weird, DA always had such nice code.

Finally got to read one of them (hide and seek gone wrong) but I stopped when I realized it's not even remotely game-related.

Sorry XD

Who said it had to be about video games? This IS Open Topic. Lol.

• It doesn't have to be.

It just means that I won't read it

_<

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)