Girl that beats super mario w/out looking at the screen

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a circular loading screen with code ready to use. No Animation.
  • Hmmm beats the first level at least... I dunno, I reckon I could do that. I'm pretty good at Super Mario Bros. ;D

That was pretty cool though.... for a girl xD

~Sol

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hmmm beats the first level at least... I dunno, I reckon I could do that. I'm pretty good at Super Mario Bros. ;D

That was pretty cool though.... for a girl xD

~Sol

yeah, i think i did that when i was young to. i beat SMB more than loads of times.

Btw, did you put attention to her room which is field with games and consoles?

• > Hmmm beats the first level at least... I dunno, I reckon I could do that. I'm pretty good at Super Mario Bros. ;D

>

> That was pretty cool though.... for a girl xD

>

> ~Sol

>

yeah, i think i did that when i was young to. i beat SMB more than loads of times.

Btw, did you put attention to her room which is field with games and consoles?

Sure did... she's got a few more than I do, but I'm probably a close second to that. I have a NES with 50ish games, a SNES with about 30ish games, a MegaDrive (GENESIS) with about 25ish games, a TurboGrafx 16 with about 20ish games, a Playstation with about 50 games, a PS2 with about 120 games, an xbox with about 50 games, an NDS and NDSlite with about 200 games, plus accessories for all that shit... oh and a game gear with 5 games, atari lynx with 8 games, and a gameboy but its broken... i sold those games.

I also have 5 computers in total (including my laptops) with i dunno, 300 games?

This is counting all legit stuff only.

FUN!

~Sol

P.S. I am also in the middle of building my MAME arcade machine... which will have like 5000 games on it... not exactly legit, but cool as hell.

• I've beaten the first level of SMB with my eyes closed several times. It's not that hard.

Try passing 1-2 with your eyes closed and then we'll talk.

• rule 34...rule 34!!!

• Yea not extremely impressive. Only reason some people think its extremely impressive is due to the girl anti-video game stereotype.

• and she's not bad ^^XD

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)