Game Jam: IndiesVSGamers w/PewDiePie, Markiplier, Jackseptic

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Match the rows with tofus to clear the rows before you pass the cook.
  • Hey Construct-using devs, it's Paul Hack from Game Jolt and we're running another game jam!

You will have 72 hours to make a game with a scoreboard using the Game Jolt API.

PewDiePie, Markiplier, and Jacksepticeye will be playing the top 5 games as voted by the community.

Gamers will compete for high scores in the winning games, with the best scores displayed on the jam homepage.

The jam runs from July 17-20 (12:00AM Eastern Time). The theme will be announced when it starts.

You may want to test out API integration now so you don't have to fumble around during the jam.

Details are on the Indies vs Gamers jam homepage (I don't have enough rep to post URLs, so just search "indies vs gamers").

By looping in gamers as well as devs, we hope to get indie gaming more well known by the gaming community at large. I hope to see a lot of you there =]

• I tried the formula of playing games, being annoying, and making millions of dollars.

I must be doing something wrong.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It looks neat! I really might give it a go!

• I tried the formula of playing games, being annoying, and making millions of dollars.

I must be doing something wrong.

You're probably not nearly annoying enough.

• Nice! I'll give a try at the API

• I Hate PewDiePie

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)