Banjo Kazooie N&B

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Well, the other day i was at the video store with davio and we saw N&B for sale used, for $14.99 so we just had to buy it (WHY IS THIS GAME LESS EXPENSIVE THAN "50cent:Blood on the Sand" i feel like hitting someone)

Anywho, i have to tell all of you who have Xbox's and haven't tried it yet to give it a whirl. The game is awesome, maybe not the Banjo Kazooie your used to, but awesome nonetheless. Even though the actual story may seem lame at times the way challenges are set up, its something that you get used to a learn to enjoy trying to find ridiculous ways to beat them, or trying to get as high a score as possible.

the graphics are superb and colorful, exploring showdown town (hub world) looking for parts crates is tons of fun and requires you to do some old school banjo platforming since you can only use a crappy trolly in the town, theres alot of fun to be had just finding new secrets in the hub world. The game has lots of funny dialogue and little touches that'll make you laugh all the time.

the core of the game is where it really shines though, the vehicles. It may sound lame at first to some but once you start getting alot of cool parts itll start to be on your mind all the time. Its basically as much fun as legos, except alot more animated and with alot of cool parts to add on. I find it more exciting than legos though because you actually have real goals to achieve and you can experiment to create all kinds of cool stuff and sillyness. Just making vehicles with new ideas is a ton of fun and will absorb hours of time, and every time you find a cool new part youll automatically think of new ways to use it to make something new or improve an existing vehicle design. Like i recently found a jet engine and i combined it with hingey ropes to a chair and made a pod racer

then i though of a way to make a gattling gun, put a jet engine on a pivoting axel made of towbar's (like a springy attachement point) and put guns on the pivoting engine, then when you press the trigger the engine spins the block around and you can shoot the guns like a gattling gun. I made a giant Octoroc that shoots blocks with a spring. the possibilities are endless and ive only got probably 25% of the parts. Some people have even built walking transforming mechs. It's just too fun .

Subscribe to Construct videos now

If your the kind of person that loves playing with legos, this is THE game for you, and for $14.99 its a really unbelievable deal.

• Agreed 100%.

• I wanted to share that I also like this game!

Now trying to finish dead rising, before moving on to case 0 and part 2. And I shouldn't forget to finish: Fallout 3 + DLC's. Metro Splinter Cell Siren Blood Curse left4dead2 -_-

• How good is Siren: Blood Curse?

I've played the first, but it's very unforgiving... so much that I got bored with it.

I know it's slow and you're supposed to replay a bunch but I just couldn't go past one stage where there were snipers everywhere.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • How good is Siren: Blood Curse?

I've played the first, but it's very unforgiving... so much that I got bored with it.

I know it's slow and you're supposed to replay a bunch but I just couldn't go past one stage where there were snipers everywhere.

Not a very good game, but worthwhile (and sometimes quite good), if you like japanese horror movies, I think. And if you can overlook (look passed? I hope both English expressions are correct in the way I want to use it) the controls and fighting mechanism. I play it at easy difficulty.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)