Anyone successfully compile a working IOS game that uses the Spriter plug-in?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Spriter
$59 USD
Spriter is the Ultimate 2D Game Animation Solution
  • Hi everyone. I lost access my IOS device quite a while back and now that I have an Ipad to test with I have spent a few days trying several combinations of export modes and compilers(wrappers) like Cocoon, Phonegap, etc. and none of the resulting IOS apps work, they either don't successfully load or the Sprtier objects are never displayed.

I'm wondering if anyone here has made successful IOS apps that use the Spriter plug-in, and if so, can you tell us what your specific export and compiling methods you used which worked for you?

Over time, hopefully we can gather enough information to make compiling successful across many or most methods.

thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have finished some games for iOS with Spriter-Plugin. But i'm used only the html5-export option and start the game over my website. It works.

But i have another problem with spriter (on all devices / iOS, Android, Windows). My animations "flickering" on loop. I isolate the bug and post this soon.

• I have finished some games for iOS with Spriter-Plugin. But i'm used only the html5-export option and start the game over my website. It works.

But i have another problem with spriter (on all devices / iOS, Android, Windows). My animations "flickering" on loop. I isolate the bug and post this soon.

Yeah, over the web as an html game doesn't count in this case, I mean something "compiled" so that it is a stand-alone app for sale or download through Apples game store.

Thanks for reporting the bug.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)