Trying to remember name of old arcade game

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Dynamic, heavy and powerful rock themes. 11 music tracks.
  • So, I'm trying to recall the name of an arcade game I used to play a lot at the mall about 200 years ago, give or take. This was around 2000-2002 era, but I'm pretty sure the game itself was older than that. It was a rail shooter and had two of those machineguns on pivots which would vibrate when you squeezed the trigger, very similar to Gunblade NY and LA Machineguns for those familiar with them. There were no seats, so you had to stand. The theme was more or less something modern without giant robots or aliens or the like, just soldiers and tanks and other ordinary ordinance. No idea if there was a story at all, just that the player was stuck in the back of an armored pickup truck of some sort, blazing away. Also, there was a button at the front of the gun which would let you lock on and shoot missiles if you held it down for long enough.

That's about all there was to it. Not much, I know, but it's been bugging me for a while now so any suggestions would be appreciated

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Could be Gunforce 2 aka Geostorm. It's from the 90s and starts on a train.

• Silly me, I should've mentioned that it's 3D FPS style, so unfortunately it doesn't look like Gunforce fits the bill. It looks kinda cool though so thanks for the suggestion, haha!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)