Tools for games

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Make your craft game come to life with this sounds :D
  • Ok, sorry, I thought that "Did you find this thread usefull?" (ak the question of the poll, situated at the top of the thread) meant you may want to know why too.

Here's the quote about the terrain :

[quote:lvr5stel]BTW:

make this in PhotoShop or/and 3D Max and tell me how much time it took.

With Mojo it took me like 5 mouse button clicks.

[quote:lvr5stel]About being rude: i give what i recive.

I just said you could say things politely, and that it makes you look aggressive. It's like throwing oil on the fire.

[quote:lvr5stel]maybe instead you should just make one yourself? ever though about it?

Already done on french communities (gamecorp, relite) about cg tools.

[quote:lvr5stel]so will you please drop this pointless, trivial and needless discussion or will you keep forcing me to prove that i am not a camel...?

You know, I only meant to give my opinion, as I said in my first post. You should have simply said there you found this pointless and it would have been stopped since the very beginning. Your answers to my posts are 5 times bigger than what I write, so I thought you wanted to discuss. I'm sorry I misunderstood what you wanted.

So, right, I won't post here again.

• [quote:fq4plyje]Ok, sorry, I thought that "Did you find this thread usefull?" (ak the question of the poll, situated at the top of the thread) meant you may want to know why too

check couple of first posts

I think the only misstep was putting up a poll, perhaps just because I don't understand the reason for it other than maybe gauging interest to decide whether to do this sort of thing in the future.

glad someone's understand

[quote:fq4plyje]Here's the quote about the terrain :

okey now you made me confused. the quote you provided says exactly what ive been saying.

the TIME, geez.

[quote:fq4plyje]Already done on french communities (gamecorp, relite) about cg tools

last time i checked we were talking on THIS forums. in what way your contritubion on diffrent forums is related to this?

[quote:fq4plyje]

You know, I only meant to give my opinion, as I said in my first post

oh so that nitpicking, agrouing with me over OFF TOPIC subjects, questioning my manners, and support topic further derailing is what you call "giving opinion"?

so okey, lets say i too "only gave my opinion". and... god come on - just because i dont talk like a WoW nerd with 3 words sentences...

okey, peace

• OK back on topic.

If you could choose just one of those tools to help you make a game in Construct( ooops I said it again), which one would you choose?

One that doesn't include loading a huge image, or a huge animation, a static 3d model that you can't get z heights, or z collisions on, and finally has a clear licensing agreement on what you can do with anything produced with said tool.

Perhaps I am biased, but not in this, more over I am not a master. I am as you deferred, a hobbyist at best.

However I am experienced, and I can say I've been where your at. I've looked all over for things to help, and I can tell you with out a doubt, wishing something worked, will not replace practice, experience and knowledge.

• the list is useful in that construct is windows only, and as much as microsoft wishes otherwise, there are a lot of people in the world who don't run windows. because its hateful and evil.

that said, the community would be better served by building something and not wasting five months clicking links on the interweb. seriously, if construct isn't your thing, try writing a text adventure game. a MUD. pen and paper RPG. whatever. but there's not much credit in "here's a list of stuff i had no part of creating, but i built a list of it FOR YOOUUUUUUUUUUU..."

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • the list is useful in that construct is windows only, and as much as microsoft wishes otherwise, there are a lot of people in the world who don't run windows. because its hateful and evil.

that said, the community would be better served by building something and not wasting five months clicking links on the interweb. seriously, if construct isn't your thing, try writing a text adventure game. a MUD. pen and paper RPG. whatever. but there's not much credit in "here's a list of stuff i had no part of creating, but i built a list of it FOR YOOUUUUUUUUUUU..."

hi, nice to met you too.

• Thanks for the links!

• Thanks for the links, Very usefull!

BTW -This months computer shopper magazine includes a free and full version of Carrara 7 (plus 3d model libraries)(plus loads of other free stuff).

This sort of stuff can only improve game development? well done.

• BTW -This months computer shopper magazine includes a free and full version of Carrara 7 (plus 3d model libraries)(plus loads of other free stuff).

really? Where did you saw that information?

• >

> BTW -This months computer shopper magazine includes a free and full version of Carrara 7 (plus 3d model libraries)(plus loads of other free stuff).

>

really? Where did you saw that information?

I bought the magazine yesterday!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)