ParticleStudio - Realtime Particle testing tool

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Complete the collection by purchasing Trailer Force - Cinematic Sound Effects Tool Kit Pt.2: Drones
  • I have downloaded it but when I try to open it with construct version 0.99.84 and I run it, appears on my screen a windows xp message where it says that a problem have ocurried and application must be closed.

so could you upload a .exe file of your particle studio or could you try to fix it?

greetings

Yeah I would rather try and fix your problem, otherwise you will not learn from reading the cap files.

Fist question. Will construct run on your machine and can you make a simple program.

Next Question can you DL and use any other cap like Ghost Shooter?

• This is a really great idea! I know it is a real pain to create particles by trial and error.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > I have downloaded it but when I try to open it with construct version 0.99.84 and I run it, appears on my screen a windows xp message where it says that a problem have ocurried and application must be closed.

>

> so could you upload a .exe file of your particle studio or could you try to fix it?

>

> greetings

>

Yeah I would rather try and fix your problem, otherwise you will not learn from reading the cap files.

Fist question. Will construct run on your machine and can you make a simple program.

Next Question can you DL and use any other cap like Ghost Shooter?

1.- Yes, construct runs on my pc and I have made some programs with it.

2.- As a matter in fact I have downloaded some other .cap files and I run them using construct 0.99.62 and 0.99.84 and no one of them have throw me an error

• Guyon Yes, Construct works well my computer. I can see the demos, create my own games, but I can't open file that aren't from my computer.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)