Need some advice on animating spider-like legs

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
professionally animated character with Brashmonkey Spriter!
  • Weren't exactly sure if this should go here or in the beginner's questions since this isn't a Construct 2 problem (more an asset problem), so my apologies if this is the wrong place.

Well, anyway, I'm having a problem picturing how to do an animation for this asset:

There is more to the graphics than that, but I dialed it back just to focus on what is important. I want the body to move either left or right. The important detail is the creature will be facing towards you the player so its walking left or right will be more of a.... sidestep, I suppose? I do have an idea of having the legs tapping, like how you do with your fingers but I'm not entirely sure.

I just need some advice on where to start on the animation of the legs. If I have a clearer idea of what would look good I should be Ok but anything I try now just doesn't look right and I think that's because I'm going about it the wrong way. So if you could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • do a google search or youtube of spider movement mate

no1 will know what u want to do , its ur project

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)