CrowdGaming - your smartphone is your controller

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Small pixel icons for the 3 most popular controller types.
  • it was awesome!

• cordi kingpirux thank you for sharing your videos! It's awesome! Keep up the good work!

• there is a heartbeat function, that you can use. Let me see if I can dig up the project. My new job has kept me busy so I haven't had much time of Crowd Gaming lately. I'm thinking that it's probably best to turn this into an open source project so that anyone can keep building on it. I appreciate you taking the time to write to bring my attention back to the project it's always so much easier to motivate spending time on something if you know that people use it

Can i get my hands on your crowd gaming plugin? I've recently started working on interactive media and I think this plugin will do a great job.

Edit: I've emailed you, also.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ZeeshanLakhani I hope you got all you needed and that you were able to start working with the CrowdGaming plugin?

• Please may I test it.

• Can I use this plugin?

• djcrazypants

adddog

sorry for the late reply I've been on vacation. Can you e-mail me on borgenvik.david at gmail.com so I know where to send the plugin details

• was there any update about it?

• kingpirux no, too many work hours last year so I've had very little energy for anything other than work, which is really bad for innovation, I will have to do something about that

• kingpirux no, too many work hours last year so I've had very little energy for anything other than work, which is really bad for innovation, I will have to do something about that

o yea! hope you can do it this new year! give it a day per week or at least a few hours every freeday. If something new comes up please keep me update!

• Hi , could I use the files for a College Project?

I've been working on a kind of presentation builder in which you can log in with your avatar and interact with various elements =)

Sent you an email.

Congrats to everybody's projects with CrowdGaming! The cat one is awesome!

• 1481 days since last answer, but I need to know... Is this project still alive? Anywhere I could download it? buy it? I´d really like to see it working

• 1481 days since last answer, but I need to know... Is this project still alive? Anywhere I could download it? buy it? I´d really like to see it working

the construct plugin replaced this completly, there is almost no need of it now. The only reason is to have a free plugin to create your own server.

• kingpirux Thanks so much for your answer, and sorry for reviving such an old post.

kingpirux, Could you point me in some direction? I arrived to this post looking for crowdgaming, I find fascinating the possibility of having anyone connecting and controlling construct games without the need of a app, I think the possibilities are endless!

I saw the Airconsole plugin, but it requires to go through the airconsole interface... Is this what you mean with "construct Plugin"? When you say the only reason is to have a free plugin to create your own server... I get a bit lost.

How can I let people use their smartphones to control my game locally like the examples posted in this thread? what should I search or start trying to understand?

Thank you very much!!

• kingpirux Ví tu perfil y me di cuenta que somos compatriotas, ja! Impresionante tu trabajo, felicitaciones!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)