This is my idea and I need supporters :)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
  • Hello! My name is Aaron, and i'm 13 (Yes, I'm young.) and I'm looking for a graphic designer and a couple more guys to make a game with me. I already have an idea, but it could be a bit better, I think..

A game where you play as a kid who sneaks into schools, completing jobs for clients. Jobs can range from various school related tasks such as hacking into a teacher's computer and changing your client's grades to A's, or defacing all of the science projects at the school science fair except your client's, ensuring them a first place ribbon. Once you become 'known' you can even take on jobs for teachers, such as one where you hack into the school payroll computer and raise their salary.

I picture a game inspired by "Bully" , "Metal Gear Solid" and "Robbery Bob" but not completely stealth. Dodge janitors, teachers, and principals, while fighting off bullies with teenage inspired gear such as water balloons, stink bombs, etc. The missions could start off in elementary schools, and conclude with the final mission being at the local university.

The game could be pixel graphics or vector, I really don't care about it, but doing this just for fun and I'm saying it now, I have absolutely no money, so I think I'm not paying you guys, then :p

At the moment, I need level designer(s), Graphic designer(s). As I can't pay, I can give you credits that will be seen.

If you want to help me, then please leave a comment here or send me an Email. (aaron(dot)eronen(at)gmail(dot)com)

Thanks.

P.S. I don't have any audio on my PC (little incident( so I prefer messaging.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)