<SOLVED> Looking for MySQL & php developer

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Paypal PHP Supports multiple platforms, Web/html5 Android, IOS. (Including storing transaction data)
  • Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a small job for me.

My game is going to be a paid (to logged in users), simple drag & drop puzzle game. It is using an Array to store all of the information such as open/locked levels, score and reward medals.

What I need to do is to have my Array auto save (Ajax post) into a database on my server every time the player completes a level after the Array becomes populated with the new information. When the player comes back to the game it will auto load their Array with Ajax so that when the player gets to the level select screen, all of their achievements are already loaded. I need their saves somehow connected to their logged in usernames off of my website.

I've tried my hand a some php, I am able to pull my login name off of my website into Construct 2 using Ajax.....but that's all I have been able to figure out on my own.

Let me know if you're interested and a rough estimate of what it'll cost to help me out with this and we'll go from there.

Thanks for reading!

• replied u JMFB

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm working with someone at the moment, if all goes well, I will post praises about his work here

Thanks to anyone who showed interest.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)