[PAID]Looking For Composer For 16-Bit Style Game

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
16x16 pixel tile set for 2d game development. custom made for you
  • Hey all,

My game is getting closer to completion and one thing that still needs addressing is music and sfx. So, thought I'd make a thread here and see if we can work something out!

My game, currently (But not necessarily set in stone) titled Boss Man is a 2D sidescrolling platformer in the same vein as Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country. The plot of the game involves the player being unfairly laid off from his miserable (But necessary) job by the evil Boss Man to make room for his cheaper, wackier, and noticeably more evil replacements. Seeking vengeance for this unfair turn of events, the player is tasked with making their way through the gigantic skyscraper of his former employment, hoping to reach the Boss Man on the top floor and get some payback for the misery he has been put through!

For this game, I'd like music that closely resembles the catchy themes from older SNES and Genesis games. I know it's more popular to go with chiptunes these days and may seem like an odd request, but I feel a 16-bit vibe is more fitting of my game.

To negotiate things like pricing and for more details, please shoot me a PM if you have any interest!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi I'm new to the site. Im a producer looking to compose for indie games i can certainly send you a demo of my work in the genesis style. I like to experiment with a combination of oldschool chiptunes (genesis. nes, snes, commodore64, etc) mixed with contemporary forms of pop and hiphop I can email you samples of my work if your interested.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)