[Paid] Inventory Setup/Map Setup

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
A template which allows you to customise the controls of your game.
  • Hello,

I have two issues with setting up an inventory screen, and a functioning map that follows the player. I've tried to figure out both but to no avail. If anyone knows how to either one or both send me a message.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sent you a message on Facebook.

• Hello,

I can help you so If you are interested don't hesitate to contact me via email:

odiusfly [at] hotmail [dot] com

Thanks in advance,

Kyriakos

odiusfly.com

• [ FEEDBACK ]

I have helped davyx38 to solve the issue with the Inventory System and I am very happy to have done this little job for him.

The request was clear and he was fast to reply and giving details about the issue he had.

He is a very reliable person and very fast with the payment, I really recommend him to anyone that would like to work for him.

I am looking forward to collaborate with him in the future.

Thank you again! :-)

• [Feedback]

Needed an inventory setup for my game, and blim did a great job setting it up, as well as making it easy to understand. Communication was prompt, would recommend to anyone who needs coding done.

• Thank you davyx38 :-)

[Feedback]

Needed an inventory setup for my game, and blim did a great job setting it up, as well as making it easy to understand. Communication was prompt, would recommend to anyone who needs coding done.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)