Looking for YouTubers... Again.

Not liking the tone in this thread.

Please be polite, even when offering (overly negative) constructive criticism.

Excuse me, can you please delete this thread? I feel absolutely terrible. Thank you. Sorry all!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

TheGoMakBros

Excuse me, can you please delete this thread? I feel absolutely terrible. Thank you. Sorry all!

I'd be willing to lock the thread if you wish, but I don't think it should be deleted.

I also don't think you should give up just because of some overly negative feedback. Just keep practicing and improving.

TheGoMakBros

>

> Excuse me, can you please delete this thread? I feel absolutely terrible. Thank you. Sorry all!

>

I'd be willing to lock the thread if you wish, but I don't think it should be deleted.

I also don't think you should give up just because of some overly negative feedback. Just keep practicing and improving.

I am not quitting. I just want you to lock this thread because I think it will ruin my game dev career. I will make more games and add more features to Chomper's Adventure when I get the full version of Construct 2. In the meantime, please lock this thread. Thank you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)