Looking to hire C2 programmers and artists

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Unanimous A.I. has been developing a new social platform over the last 18 months that's a cross between a chat server, a multiplayer game, and a new form of artificial intelligence. Our platform is currently in beta-testing with hundreds of users, scheduled for release later this year. In the meantime, we're starting to develop a number of additional tools and games that leverage our core technologies. It should be really fun.

We are big fans of Construct2 and would like to find some highly skilled C2 developers who could join our team as paid contractors. We are also looking for skilled artists.

To learn more about our unique platform, you can view this link: If you're interested in a contracting assignment, please email us with details about your C2 experience and any other programming or art skills. Also, please indicate the fee structure you are looking for when doing contract development.

Thanks much!

Unanimous A.I.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • what is your email for contact?

• Hey there!

Really, what is ur e-mail? I want to drop a line for you and make cooperation! Also, if you need help, visit our game development page: vironit.com/outsource-game-development/

Or just PM me here, or ping me at my e-mail:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)