Looking to buy html5 games

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • Hello everyone, the company i work for is looking to buy some html5 games to integrate into a social game we are making. The games will have to follow some simple rules(have an element that controls the overall sound/music level of the game, call one of our functions at the end etc) and be of good quality.

As far as "buying" any option that allows us to integrate your game and use it according to our needs is acceptable.

If you are interested contact me.

Thanks.

• what range are you looking to pay

• Unfortunately i m not authorized to answer that question but what i can say is that we are looking for not too complicated games and we don't need to buy exclusive rights for them.

If you have any games ready it would be good if you could send me a link or video and inform me on your pricing.

Thanks

George

• Try it: Steal! web version

The resolution is 320x480 because this version is for smartphones, if you wnat to try a landscape version check here: Steal! Desktop version

Android version: Steal! android version

The web version is the lastest and has some new features, the rest will be updated soon.

• Hi ByR

Your game is fun and i like it. Pm me your email please to speak further.

Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Gatu, i send you a private message long time ago, are you still interesed? :)

• Hello everyone, the company i work for is looking to buy some html5 games to integrate into a social game we are making. The games will have to follow some simple rules(have an element that controls the overall sound/music level of the game, call one of our functions at the end etc) and be of good quality.

As far as "buying" any option that allows us to integrate your game and use it according to our needs is acceptable.

If you are interested contact me.

Thanks.

Check my site out, haha :D

drafindie.gamesvts.com

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)