Looking for YouTubers... Again.

• Hey guys! I am looking for YouTubers to play one or more of the following games:

Chomper's Adventure, Dogenstein's Adventure, and/or Chomper And Friends JUMP!: chomerandfriends.wix.com/thegomakbros

Firework Larry: chomerandfriends.wix.com/thegomakbros

Bob Quest 1: chomerandfriends.wix.com/thegomakbros

If you want to play any of these, just paste the URL in your browser URL search. Have a wonderful day!

Jordan Maki, TheGoMakBros Team.

• I would highly recommend upgrading your games before asking again...

Just asking over and over often doesn't help... also, you could go and ask some youtubers... but I would recommend asking smaller youtubers, since huge youtubers have so many requests...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Those games are very simple and basic, they look like work of someone who just started to learn Construct2, just overall bad.

There is one thing that bothers me, why the graphics are so horrible?

I doubt any youtuber hangs around this forum, even if he would I doubt he would play these games.

edit: in firework harry I hit air and lose.

• Those games are very simple and basic, they look like work of someone who just started to learn Construct2, just overall bad.

I doubt any youtuber hangs around this forum, even if he would I doubt he would play these games.

These definitely appear to be starter games. Just post them for your friends and family to take a look at. The youtubers would likely not be interested.

• I would highly recommend upgrading your games before asking again...

Just asking over and over often doesn't help... also, you could go and ask some youtubers... but I would recommend asking smaller youtubers, since huge youtubers have so many requests...

This post actually includes some of our other games, in case you wren't listening.

Well, I am very sorry that you are being rude and ruining my dreams. Also, we will try and fix the glitch in Firework Larry. Thank you.

• > Those games are very simple and basic, they look like work of someone who just started to learn Construct2, just overall bad.

>

> There is one thing that bothers me, why the graphics are so horrible?

>

> I doubt any youtuber hangs around this forum, even if he would I doubt he would play these games.

>

> edit: in firework harry I hit air and lose.

>

These definitely appear to be starter games. Just post them for your friends and family to take a look at. The youtubers would likely not be interested.

Thank you for actually trying to be nice, cademan. And yes, I do know that my graphics are bad. I will try and fix that in the future. By the way, nice profile pic!

• Well, I am very sorry that you are being rude and ruining my dreams. Also, we will try and fix the glitch in Firework Larry. Thank you.

Just honest opinion, you want flowers with that? btw. how do I ruin your dreams?

• I agree with everyone saying that youtubers wouldn't be interested. The gameplay, graphics, and UI leave a lot to be desired. I'd say spend some more time sprucing up your game, add in animations, and put in sound effects. Youtubers would, in its current state, ignore and blow off your request. Also, that guy Human wasn't ruining your dreams. He was just giving an opinion.

• >

> Well, I am very sorry that you are being rude and ruining my dreams. Also, we will try and fix the glitch in Firework Larry. Thank you.

>

Just honest opinion, you want flowers with that? btw. how do I ruin your dreams?

I am very sorry. What graphics do you think are bad? Cause I can fix the background if you want. You happy now?

• I agree with everyone saying that youtubers wouldn't be interested. The gameplay, graphics, and UI leave a lot to be desired. I'd say spend some more time sprucing up your game, add in animations, and put in sound effects. Youtubers would, in its current state, ignore and blow off your request. Also, that guy Human wasn't ruining your dreams. He was just giving an opinion.

First of all, I am saving that FOR THE NEXT GAME!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE NOT LISTEN TO ME?!?!

• Listen everyone, I shall never, ever again post on the forums. Thank you all for not understanding that I am a FREAKIN' BEGGINER!!! Thank you.

P.S: I am also deleting ALL my forum posts.

• If your saving it for the next game, make the next game and then ask Youtubers...

Notch didn't have Minecraft as his first project...

Going off with a head of steam won't help your Game dev career... trust me, you need lots of determination to dev games!

• First of all, I am saving that FOR THE NEXT GAME!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE NOT LISTEN TO ME?!?!

You make no sense now.

Listen everyone, I shall never, ever again post on the forums. Thank you all for not understanding that I am a FREAKIN' BEGGINER!!! Thank you.

P.S: I am also deleting ALL my forum posts.

Oh, poor us. Everybody knows you are a begginer, but you post games and ask for youtubers to play them, game dev got some big competition, you think youtebers don't get 100s of requests like that?

What you should do:

• get real
    • get skill
    • make games and share them when they are decent

You know how much crap I made in C2 before I posted any demo?

• Not liking the tone in this thread.

Please be polite, even when offering (overly negative) constructive criticism.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)