Looking for some people to help me with my project!

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello! My name is Aaron, and i'm 13 (Yes, I'm young.) and I'm looking for a graphic designer and a couple more guys to make a game with me. I already have an idea, but it could be a bit better, I think..

A game where you play as a kid who sneaks into schools, completing jobs for clients. Jobs can range from various school related tasks such as hacking into a teacher's computer and changing your client's grades to A's, or defacing all of the science projects at the school science fair except your client's, ensuring them a first place ribbon. Once you become 'known' you can even take on jobs for teachers, such as one where you hack into the school payroll computer and raise their salary.

I picture a game inspired by "Bully" , "Metal Gear Solid" and "Robbery Bob" but not completely stealth. Dodge janitors, teachers, and principals, while fighting off bullies with teenage inspired gear such as water balloons, stink bombs, etc. The missions could start off in elementary schools, and conclude with the final mission being at the local university.

The game could be pixel graphics or vector, I really don't care about it, but doing this just for fun and I'm saying it now, I have absolutely no money, so I think I'm not paying you guys, then :p

If you want to help me, then please comment here

Thanks.

P.S. I don't have any audio on my PC (little incident( so I prefer messaging, but I can use skype on my phone, but.. yeah. Might be crappy

• Sry for possibly bad English

• Sounds like a cool Idea,

I Could be interested in helping out (I have alot of stuff going on at the moment)

Give me an email wildroostergfx(at)gmail(dot)com

• TheWrappening Hey! I really hope you try to see this project through! It's really cool to see people just getting in to game design. Seriously, go for it! The one thing I would tell you to be careful of is something called "scope".

When making your first game, it's really tempting to shoot for the stars. A lot of people who are way smarter than me and way more experienced have said that it's better to just make a game and finish it, and that finishing some kind of game is the best thing you can do. For your idea, for example, you could make a single level where you have to get to the front of the class without the teacher seeing.

The lessons you'll learn in a smaller game will help you with bigger projects, and maybe with enough trial and error, you will end up making that school game!

The most important thing, though, is that you keep pressing on and don't give up.

Good luck!!

• I can help,if you are interested send me an email at "bananapencilgames at gmail dot com"

• Contact me, we can start doing project together.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yeah... E-mail me please, Hobitlh.

aaron(dot)eronen(at)gmail(dot)com

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)