Looking for a partner

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • Hello,

I am looking for someone that would help my with a project. I just found out about this tool a couple of days ago and know mostly nothing.

If you wanna help me you do not need to know a lot about creating games (just so you don't get frustrated with me) and maybe know how to do 2D art (not needed).

For more please contact me on Steam(url got deleted, message me for the URL.)Thanks,

Beta-7

• Hi, sorry to bump your post, I can't help due to busy schedule, but in the meantime you can check my tutorials here https://www.youtube.com/user/cdkyu. That might get you started until someone offers you help. Good luck

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi, i would like to help. as i just registered and cant send you a pm, hopefully we could find another way

• Hello I would like to help. I'm still pretty new to this and I think it would be fun to work with someone else.

• hi, i would like to help. as i just registered and cant send you a pm, hopefully we could find another way

Please add me on steam h t t p : / / s t e a m c o m m u n i t y . c o m / i d / b e t a - 7 /

• Hello I would like to help. I'm still pretty new to this and I think it would be fun to work with someone else.

Please add me on steam h t t p : / / s t e a m c o m m u n i t y . c o m / i d / b e t a - 7 /

• Hey there Beta-7

I am not entirely new to this I have some experience with

The engine. If you are interested with working on a project pm me too

Thanks -Botronomous

• Hey there Beta-7

I am not entirely new to this I have some experience with

The engine. If you are interested with working on a project pm me too

Thanks -Botronomous

Sorry, i cannot PM people yet. Please add me on Steam.

h t t p : / / s t e a m c o m m u n i t y . c o m / i d / b e t a - 7 /

• Sorry I'm not on steam currently, however could you give me an email or another

Form of contact?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)