Inventory for my rpg game

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Advanced inventory mechanics for your RPG game (Array-based). Take Items, split them, pick up them, read the description
  • i need someone to help me build an inventory system for my platform rpg game add me on skype "gryz34" please walk me through it so i can learn

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 2 inventory systems in the store. Will probably be cheaper than hiring someone.

All the whistle version

and

a simpler version

Price wise, they are justified for what you get.

Edit: Watch out for spamming the board. You've posted this in multip locations - fair enough in relavent topics, but it is a bit excessive.

The tutorials work, and you say over your head... you will have to then either purchase, or hire someone, or do the best way... learn the software. It seems daunting at first, but the only way to learn is to actually do and FAIL. You learn by failing, that is how programming works - funny, but true.

C2 comes with some great examples built in. Try building those, going through them. Don't worry if you don't understand. Repetition is the mother of all skillz. C2 - New and go throught that list of awesomeness.

• its a team request not job offer ... so anyone who would freelance some help to me would be nice

• its a team request not job offer ... so anyone who would freelance some help to me would be nice

Oh, I see. Good luck.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)