Illustrator/Concept Artist available for freelance work

• I just uploaded the first post with some new work. If you would like to hire me for a project you are working on, please feel free to contact me via

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey everyone! I updated the thread with some new work! I am also currently available for freelance work! If you want to hire me for a project you are working on, please feel free to contact me at

• Nice art.

• Lotus- thanks a lot

I am currently available for freelance work! If you have a project you would like to hire me for, please feel free to contact me at

• Hi Everyone! I am currently taking on freelance work. If you would like to hire me for a project you are working on, please contact me at

• great work but why here? with your skill you should work for big company

• PJq- hahah thank you! Well as a freelancer I do work for many different clients, big and small ones. To be completely honest though, its often times MUUUCH more fun to work for private clients or small startups

I am available for freelance work! If you would liek to hire me, please feel free to send me a message to

• I'm freelancer too

• Thanks a lot PJq, good luck to you too

• Hi everyone! I am available for freelance work! If you would like to hire me, please feel free to contact me through

PLEASE NOTE: Please don't any direct messages through the forums. The forum guidelines do not allow me to reply to direct messages due to my lack of "forum reputation"

• I am available for freelance work! If you would like to hire me, please feel free to send me a message to

• I am available for freelance work! If you would like to hire me, please feel free to send me a message to

• hey guys! I updated the first post with some new work!

please note that due to forum restrictions, I will be able to respond to requests via e-mail ONLY. If you decide to contact me via DM, please make sure to include your e-mail adress!!

• I am available for freelance work. If you would like to hire me for a project you are currently working on, feel free to contact me at

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)