I want you! to be on my team![CLOSED]

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • I'm going to be needing a team of 7 including my self, So i'm gonna need 6 more people.

2 Graphic designers,2 Story editors, and 2 Audio designers.

WARNING: I AM MAKING A TEAM TO MAKER MICRO TO MEDIUM GAMES, YOU WON'T BE PAID,

THESE ARE FOR FREE DISTRIBUTION, POSTING HERE WILL MEAN YOU AGREE TO

THIS STATEMENT!

The team will be put into action when construct 3 is out, I will be using Slack to communicate through to all who want to join, you must have your email to join.

My team name is timeandtime.slack.com.

Post down below what you want to be in the team and i'll keep a look out.

I hope we can make fun games together as a team, thank you.

• The team will be put into action when construct 3 is out

So why post now ?

There is no date for C3, for all we know, it is years away from being released.

• > The team will be put into action when construct 3 is out

>

So why post now ?

There is no date for C3, for all we know, it is years away from being released.

It was on my mind, I feel like I needed to put it out, took me a lot of bravery, do you approve of how i'm asking with this?

I wanna make sure i'm not being dumb.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well, you should honestly not wait for Construct 3 but start building your games and team right now with Construct 2.

You should also be more opened/inclusive as how your are making the team.

I mean, everyone should have a say in the team's name and goals. If people are to work with no pay, at least let them choose to involve themselves in the various projects.

Even though any teamwork does indeed need a leader to make final decisions and orientate the whole team, each member of the team is an important part.

In your announce it doesn't feel so and doesn't really sound like a fun to be honest.

• Well, you should honestly not wait for Construct 3 but start building your games and team right now with Construct 2.

You should also be more opened/inclusive as how your are making the team.

I mean, everyone should have a say in the team's name and goals. If people are to work with no pay, at least let them choose to involve themselves in the various projects.

Even though any teamwork does indeed need a leader to make final decisions and orientate the whole team, each member of the team is an important part.

In your announce it doesn't feel so and doesn't really sound like a fun to be honest.

Thanks for the input, I really needed to know how to go about things, I think you're the exact guy I needed this answer from!

• what wold the team members get as a slice from the total outcome as profit? be careful what you answer, that will be decisive on what the intentions are, from a lot of people perspective that will want to join, and also keep in mind, most of the team members with the skills you ask for, they also can use Construct2!

What you bring to table? outside being the leader?

What are the pros and cons having you as a team leader?

Simply put... benefits?

• what wold the team members get as a slice from the total outcome as profit? be careful what you answer, that will be decisive on what the intentions are, from a lot of people perspective that will want to join, and also keep in mind, most of the team members with the skills you ask for, they also can use Construct2!

What you bring to table? outside being the leader?

What are the pros and cons having you as a team leader?

Simply put... benefits?

I need to close this poll, as well as explain it differently, I need a tad more experience as being a proper leader since I can't keep full cool, but I feel like I can plan properly depending on free time the certain "vollunteers/Employee" has, or even give out orders and help along the way, I was mainly going to deal with everything as others deal with their category, story, coding, art, music.

But i'm gonna need to put all of this on halt until I can do what I can to actually spend full time on this type of stuff.

• dont worrie you started well and seems you have a good idea of what you want, its just i dident seen enough details on why people should join.

• dont worrie you started well and seems you have a good idea of what you want, its just i dident seen enough details on why people should join.

Thanks!

I knew I was missing something when I made it, but for the life of me, it wouldn't click.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)