I need to get this movement

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Run and Jump in 3 Dimensions! Take your platformer to the next level!
  • Roccinio,

The two capx I posted couple posts up is pretty close.

The underlying issue is language barrier. Non english speaking come across as extremely short and rude, when they in life probably aren't. cesarzevil and myself have bumped heads in the past over mis-communication.

• DUTOIT

you are probably right.

p.s super cute baby you got there!

• zatyka Your rocks, just wanted to say that!.

• zatyka

cesarzevil

I am very interested to see the zatyka's capx, it's very close to something that I wish to achieve, but I am afraid I am not very imaginative with loops

Since a moral dilemma was mentioned, I must state that I have being helping around in the forums whenever I could (for better or worse) for some time now, and I just finished translating the Beginner's guide to Construct 2 tutorial (https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/37/beginners-guide-to-construct-2) in Greek (that was some feat!). There seems to be something wrong with the site's layout though, but I hope that Top will see to it soon.

I don't want to sound like a beggar, but could you please provide me with the zatyka's capx example..?

Thank you in advance,

Elias

• I have to admit I am curious too. I have it down to %100 modeled. but the web line collision while rotating got me stumped. I have it working, but my model is really heavy on weaker mobile devices. Where as I would like to get it not so heavy. Otherwise it's nice.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • A few people have PMed me over the last few months asking me to post the capx. My suggestion is to PM cesarzevil, or make a new topic in this, or in the "How Do I...", forum asking for assistance/suggestions. There's nothing particularly complex about the capx; I'm sure someone else can create the same, or a very similar, behavior.

• Absolutely. I got it. 12 Events and runs like silk on weaker mobile devices. I'm a happy camper as the saying goes. zatyka you rock.

I also didn't want to bother you. I understood your situation. You made a transaction and it's only fair to hold to it

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)