how publish my app to facebook

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
The internet is bombarded daily with new apps (app is the short term for application)
  • Hello developers

i want ask how publish my app to facebook

i need really help thnaks

• h1k3 i need help

• If nobody responds to you in 30 minutes, it's OK. People might be busy, or they might not have the right experience. You should at least wait for a few days.

• h1k3 i need help

speardev

Please don't bump after less than half an hour. You should know this by now.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi there. Publishing to Facebook is not overly difficult but it can be annoying to implement. What are you stuck on?

• Hi,

I'm also wondering this. Is it possible to publish to facebook without having an ssl in a website? I also read a tutorial to publish using the public folder in dropbox but I don't have that, and I don't know how current that is.

h1k3 Do you know another method by any chance?

thank you

• Apps on Facebook require an ssl. You can generate a self signed sl yourself for testing in your website cpanel account. It will generate a warning for the public though so not feasible to self sign an ssl for an app.

Apps on a website(not apps.facebook.com/game) should work fine for logging in and anything that doesn't require the app to be specifically apps on Facebook.

So long story short, I do think if you put your game on dude.com/mygame it should mostly function fine with just http. If you plan on using your app on apps.facebook.com/mygame it will need to have a valid ssl attached. Hope that helps.

• Thank you I ended up acquiring an ssl for my website and it all worked out well.

I'm not so sure what the real advantages are of having a game there now though, since it doesn't show in searches or anything.

• There are steps involved in getting listed on the App Store. It's not a huge hurdle, but a hurdle nonetheless. The reasons for using the platform are varied from implementing a login system without much effort, to implementing in app purchases, and many other reasons. Some games have over 1 million plays on the App Store in Facebook. So even capturing a fraction of that can greatly enhance your ability in building a name for your brand. IMHO at least.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)