HELP NEEDED! DEVELOPER FOR HIRE

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I want to make a game like Mario Maker, but with features, enemies of different franchises of 16-bit and 32-bit elements. For example: (mario, kirby, yoshys Island, contra, slug metal, arthur, simon belmont, etc). I'm sure you know the flash game of Super Mario Crossover ... The idea is to take that concept, but keeping the mechanics of each character (Megaman and Simon.Life Bars, etc.), For example Mushroom from Mario touches Megaman and it to fill your life, etc.

I could pay for your work in dollars by paypal. The idea is that the interface to build a level is everything with drag and drop a mouse (like mario maker) for music, backgrounds, enemies, characters, etc. As I know it is a great job, I know how much it costs in time and I am willing to pay a fair price and also do my part. (Example: you could make around 5 basic Mario enemies and I see how to do the rest). I'll be waiting for your response to this project to cost, and I'll send you as little as I can. If you accept, I could pay an advance of 10% of the total so you can see that I am a serious person.

One example to understand what I want, is to take some aspect of supermariobroscrossover.com/resources/super-mario-bros-crossover.84 for a 16 bit remake, and assets of other games. I have tried to make something but, I just dont have the time to make it happen. Tell me if you have time so we can talk about a budget for this. Take care!

• Have you started this project at all by yourself? If you have can you send me a demo

• Hi piccolodmq,

Hope you are doing well.

I am interested. Please connect me here hayden.cis10dzn@gmail.com or add me on Skype: cis.am4 so that we can discuss further.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Hayden

• Have you started this project at all by yourself? If you have can you send me a demo

Yes I have. Will post some ss here and probably the file itself.

• Hi piccolodmq,

I can help you with the task.

I am able to transform a tilemap creating a level editor for your game.

I have also created a video tutorial about it:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

The project is really interesting, but I have to advise you that without having the rights for each IP, you might face troubles, even if releasing the game for free. My suggestion would be to use similar characters having the same mechanics and avoid legal issue.

For example, Nintendo is very protective of their IPs.

I am currently working on my games and do freelance job with C2.

Feel free to contact me via PM so we can discuss more in details about your project.

Thank you,

Simone

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes I have. Will post some ss here and probably the file itself.

Are you gonna post the project or screenshots or you just haven't started it?

• Hi piccolodmq,

I can help you with the task.

I am able to transform a tilemap creating a level editor for your game.

I have also created a video tutorial about it:

The project is really interesting, but I have to advise you that without having the rights for each IP, you might face troubles, even if releasing the game for free. My suggestion would be to use similar characters having the same mechanics and avoid legal issue.

For example, Nintendo is very protective of their IPs.

I am currently working on my games and do freelance job with C2.

Feel free to contact me via PM so we can discuss more in details about your project.

Thank you,

Simone

Thanks for your help Simone, my personal email is rolando.peralta123@gmail.com, what is your email? (cant get your contact info from here).

• > Hi piccolodmq,

>

> I can help you with the task.

>

> I am able to transform a tilemap creating a level editor for your game.

> I have also created a video tutorial about it:

>

>

> The project is really interesting, but I have to advise you that without having the rights for each IP, you might face troubles, even if releasing the game for free. My suggestion would be to use similar characters having the same mechanics and avoid legal issue.

>

> For example, Nintendo is very protective of their IPs.

>

> I am currently working on my games and do freelance job with C2.

> Feel free to contact me via PM so we can discuss more in details about your project.

>

> Thank you,

> Simone

Thanks for your help Simone, my personal email is rolando.peralta123@gmail.com, what is your email? (cant get your contact info from here).

I have just sent you one email as Biim Games.

Thank you :-)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)