Graphic/Logo/Typography designer for hire.

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Epic and powerful sounding logos with industrial, electronic feel. 24 Audio elements.
  • Hey all,

I'm a freelance graphic designer / logo designer / typography nut looking for some experience and projects to expand my portfolio. As I'm fairly new, I'm more inclined to aim for smaller projects and payment isn't a must, I'm happy with the experience and some credit for some games around the indie scene.

[Edit:] I am packing the rep to post URLs as yet, so message if you are interested or would like to see an example of some titles I have done.

Regards,

Gideon.

• LittleStain and matrixreal , sorry for the lack of PM replies, I don't have enough Rep yet to reply to private messages! LittleStain, I tried finding you on Skype but there are two listings under your name and both are in the Netherlands, so I'm not sure who to add, but I'm certainly on board for your suggestion!

Thanks for the contact guys, I appreciated it!

Gideon

• Hey there Gideon. A friend and I are planning to establish a LLC, to release our new game. Since it has IAP. It's really nothing that serious and we know that but would you be willing to create a logo for us? We've already got a name for our LLC and a idea for the logo.

I'll of course show you the game too.

• Hey there Gideon. A friend and I are planning to establish a LLC, to release our new game. Since it has IAP. It's really nothing that serious and we know that but would you be willing to create a logo for us? We've already got a name for our LLC and a idea for the logo.

I'll of course show you the game too.

I'd certainly be interested in having a go at making a logo, if you guys are willing.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sounds Good! I'll PM you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)