Find a team for your next project easily on Ludust

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Hi everyone! My name is Nick and I recently launched a website called Ludust (ludust.com) for game developers to easily find a team to work with (artists, musicians, script writers etc).

The site has been going for just over a week now and we have had a lot of talented people sign up looking for a game development project to join. I would love a few more projects on the site so if you want to find people to work with on your current or next project please come and check us out! Or if you are looking for a project to join, we have those too.

The site is free and once you are in a project you get access to a bunch of team tools such as team forum,wiki,uploads,public blog etc.

Any feedback is incredibly welcome!

• i like the idea of the website but what does ludust mean?

• Hi Fireche, thanks for asking! Ludus is the Latin for both game/play and training. I couldn't register Ludus.com but I could get Ludust - and Latin derivations make good names right?

• looks quite good... just registered

• Hi ubivis, thanks for joining! If you have any feedback or ideas for improvements just let me know or post in the forums

• A mini portfolio (4 pics), in addition to the portfolio link would be nice for artists. Some way of showing it its "free", "rev-share" and "paid only" would be useful.

• I will add a mini portfolio to profiles - that's a great idea.

There is a filter option to show paid/ rev share etc projects only. Would you like to see payment type on the project info box? It would be no problem to add and sounds like a sensible idea.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hmmm I'll bite... I'm joining and checking it out. Looks cool enough.

• Haha - glad to have you onboard ragevortex!

• nickofnight Just joined. Very slick website, I'm impressed. Good job!

• Thanks, that means a lot! Glad to have you on the site.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)