Established artist/producer seeking games projects

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • Hey guys,

They call me Katsuo & I'm looking for new games projects to compose for.

Currently I'm working as an artist & producer - I have a new record coming out in January and I have a strong fan base from all over the world already.

My last video (youtube.com/watch?v=MS-RUUoXwi8) was featured on the front page of YouTube UK and I recently played at the o2 Islington.

I've done some work for indie games projects before but the quality of my productions have improved drastically since then. This month I'm releasing a free 4 track EP of exclusively video games remixes. There's already a Legend of Zelda remix up on my SoundCloud page, which you can find at soundcloud.com/theycallmekatsuo.

The sound I produce as a solo artist is a mix of rock, electro and dubstep but I've also composed pop, dance, jazz and 8bit style music in the past. I feel confident taking on work in any style you require. Also, I have a Twitter following of 25,000 & a strong social media presence on other sites too, so I would be happy to contribute to the promotion of any finished projects that I work on.

You can email me at contacthly@theycallmekatsuo.com or just send me a message/reply to this thread & I'll give you info about rates/percentages.

Looking forward to working with you all!

Katsuo

theycallmekatsuo.com

contacthly@theycallmekatsuo.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ...bump x

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)